I’ll be chairing the panel Future Smart Home Opportunities and IoT with three panellists from Intel, Cisco and Swisscom:
- Richard Crossley, Marketing Manager, Intel
- Guillaume de Saint Marc, Senior Director New Initiatives, Service Provider Video Technology Group, Cisco
- Marianne Tamborini, Head of Marketing and Business Development, Swisscom
We’ll be talking about:
- Beyond more current applications around energy management, this session will explore new verticals in security and surveillance services, assisted living and remote/e-healthcare.
- As new technologies develop, and products like smart watches and other wearable devices see wider penetration, what might the smart home of the future look like?
- What might the success of the Internet of Things (IoT) and its many subsets mean for the future connected home?
For more information including directions have a look at the event listing.
If you missed my five blog posts about the Connected Cottage, check them out in my blog section or have a look at the full The Connected Cottage whitepaper on the CSI Magazine website.